बुधवार, 26 अगस्त 2020

Zee TV | Reem Shaikh's Quote from Tujhse Hai Raabta

 


Zee TV | Reem Shaikh's Quote from Tujhse Hai Raabta- Reem said "Further to a lot of speculation around my leaving Tujhse Hai Raabta, I would like to clear the air and reassure my fans that I intend to continue doing the show. The character of Kalyani is extremely close to my heart and there's a gripping narrative still waiting to unfold in the show's upcoming plot. Yes, I recently had a discussion with the show's makers about certain creative aspects but we have been able to iron out any differences and arrive at a fruitful consensus. I am very happy with the way my character is currently shaping up and can't wait for my fans' reactions to the new twists they're about to see"

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें